1. Why is Mars red?
2. What causes a solar
3. Which planet rotates on
4. How many large
groups of rings does Saturn have?
5. Name the 5 planets
located beyond the asteroid belt.
6. How much of the Earth is
covered with water?
7. Is the sun a planet, a
star, or a comet?
8. Where is the Oort Cloud?
9. Where would the biosphere
10. Why does Mercury have craters?
11. Which planet was once thought
to be two planets?
12. Which planet is closest to the
13. Which planets have rings?
14. Which planet is big in total
size but has a small core?
15. What keeps the planets in orbit
around the sun?
16. Why is Pluto different from the
other outer planets?
17. What planet is the hottest in
our solar system?
18. How many planets are made of
19. Name the inner planets?
20. What is the largest star in our solar system?
Answers to trivia questions